Pick Up/Drop Off
- Vehicles enter our parking lot via the signage that indicates one way.
- Please follow this flow of traffic to avoid having to park in awkward configurations.
- Students will not be allowed to walk across the parking lot unattended for obvious reasons.
- If you park your car, it is assumed you will be walking up to get them.
- Students who walk to and from school must cross the street at designated crosswalks.
We dismiss our scholars in stages and intercom announcements will be made for each category.
- John 3:16, Bus and Daycare 2:25 p.m.
- Scholars that are walking 2:30 p.m.
- Car riders 2:35 p.m.
Students will not be released early to parents after 2:00 p.m., as to ensure safety during the dismissal process
Car riding students will be delivered to their vehicle, 'curb service', via Burroughs staff, if you stay in your vehicle and follow the flow of traffic.
If you choose to park to pick up you child, please see 'parking lot procedures.'
All students will be delivered 'curb service' rain, sleet, or snow, until 2:50 p.m., after such time, parents must enter the building to retrieve their scholar.
Students picked up late, after 2:00 p.m., more than two times, may be released to Campus Police.
Burroughs Elementary School
1924 N Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd
Tulsa, OK 74106