The 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools will bring exciting changes to the Burroughs Elementary School community!
At Burroughs Elementary School, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A full interior renovation for the school building that includes replacing aging infrastructure, remodeling restrooms, updating kitchen equipment, and improving accessibility;
- A new digital marquee and parking lot repair;
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
- Renovations and Building Repairs
- Air Quality/HVAC Replacements - federally funded by the CARES Act
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education